Recruitment Associate at Insight Advisors Private Limited.
Views:249 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Consultant - Indirect Tax - Accounting Firm - CA (2-3 yrs)
Senior Consultant - Indirect Tax
Your key responsibilities :
The incumbent will handle engagements related to GST and other Indirect Tax Laws, Appeals, Tax Restructuring, Tax Advisory and consulting pertaining to GST, Service Tax, VAT, Excise and Customs. The profile will also involve dealing with Indirect Tax Compliance.
- Implementation support to clients on GST projects - Team along to support clients in implementing GST, undertake GST impact analysis, manage compliances under GST and identify transition issues.
- Understanding of client issues-Ability to discuss basic technical issues, ask appropriate questions and gather relevant information from the client. Develops rapport with the lower levels of client management; responds in a timely manner, displays commitment to outstanding client service.
- Responsible for the complete execution of the assigned engagements
- Analysis & Interpretation of Provisions under the Central Excise Act & Rules framed thereunder, Customs Act & Rules thereunder, Cenvat Credit Rules, Service Tax Statute, Provisions pertaining to VAT, issues relating to Classification and Valuation of Goods under Central Excise and Customs, Issues pertaining to Excise Rules, Modvat/Cenvat Credit Rules and Cenvat Accounting, Indirect Tax Compliances including VAT, Service Tax, STPI (b). Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, etc.
- Awareness of services that the practice provides-Builds internal networks to develop understanding of service line offerings and bring potential opportunities to the attention of the team.
- Networking & Identification of opportunities-Begins to identify new opportunities for existing clients and communicates to manager. Networks internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients.
- Effective implementation and review of work programs. Updates the manager proactively on various work related issues.
- Coordinates with the Manager/Senior Executive the planning and management of assignments.
- Provides timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
Qualification- Qualified CA with 2 to 3 years of experience.