Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:1733 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Consultant - Implementation & Delivery - Warehouse Domain (3-4 yrs)
Opening for Senior Consultant-implementation & Delivery in Warehouse Domain
The Consultant performs and coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walkthroughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Work with the Project Delivery and Solutions Architecture teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions on time and to budget, in an environment where business goals can change quickly
- Ensure that the architecture and design principles set out by the business are adhered to and enforced
- Work with infrastructure professionals to ensure that solutions are implemented in a way that offers optimal reliability, scalability and throughput as required by the business.
- Oversee the integration of SF into the company's source control systems and processes
- Ensure that software changes are integrated into the core systems in a structured, well documented manner, and making them live with change management procedures effectively.
- Mentoring Junior Staff, a hands-on and down to earth Team Leader
- Contribute to setting the Strategy and Business Plan of the firm in areas of domain expertise
- Contribute to the achievement of Business Targets in business acquisition and delivery
- 3 to 4 years of total experience
- At least 2 years experience in WMS field.
- SQL experience is required
- 2-4 years of prior experience of ERP / SW Integration & delivery.
- Experience in a Supply Chain /Logistics environment is preferable.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues & develop recommendations.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills are a must, including with stakeholders in a client organization and delivering projects
- Exposure to working on databases, Access and SQL, is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.