Key Account Leader - Recruitment at Contactx Resource Management
Views:1627 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Senior Consultant - Financial Analyst - Power & Renewables Sector (3-10 yrs)
The candidate should be acquainted with the Power & Renewables scenario in India and should have understanding of the following (demonstrated by past work experience):
- Policy and Regulatory Scenario in the Power & Renewables sector
- Good appreciation of Power & Renewables value chain - upstream (optional), midstream (mandatory) and downstream (mandatory).
- Understanding of Power & Renewables commercial issues
- Work on financial and commercial analysis, with ability to critically Review sector trends, company financials, regulations and take up financial projections, sector and company assessments
- Understanding of commercial aspects of Power & Renewables consumption patterns and costs
- Should have worked on projects involving commercial and financial analysis for Power & Renewables segment projects
- Financial Modelling/ Financial Appraisals/ Pre-Feasibility Analysis
- Work independently on consulting projects/ assignments; manage different aspects of project management including quality, timelines, profitability of execution, client satisfaction / relationship, collections, etc.
- Work on financial and commercial analysis, with ability to critically review sector trends, company financials, regulations, financial projections, sector and company assessments and risk analysis - in O&G sector.
- Be open to work on assignments unrelated to current domain strengths in the analytical capacity, simultaneously building knowledge / skills in such new areas.
- Be open to work on assignments across locations in India and abroad. This would imply a willingness to travel and be stationed at client site depending on the requirements of the assignment.
- Support in outreach activities by writing articles, in-house research
- Interact with client to explain financial models
- Two years full-time MBA (Finance) or equivalent & Bachelor of Engineering
- Financial modelling,
- Excellent Presentation skills,
- Developed ability to interact with senior management in PSU and private sector organizations & Data handling ability