Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:4123 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Senior Consultant - Energy Sector (3-7 yrs)
The profile is for Energy sector consulting which primarily involves executing consulting assignments along with supporting Business Development activities. The scope will involve both Domestic and International geographies and work with a range of clients - Public, Multilateral and Private. The job requires frequent travel to client locations and may need to station in Tier 2&3 cities for weeks.
The candidate should be acquainted with the power and coal scenario in India and should have understanding on most of the following areas (demonstrated by past work experience) -
- Policy and Regulatory Scenario in the power (both conventional and renewables) and coal sector
- Financial Modelling/Financial Appraisals/Due Diligence
- Project structuring/Transaction advisory
- Strategic bid advisory
- Tariff determination and regulatory support
- Commercial aspects like tariffs, contracts, regulations, fuel prices, etc. particularly linked to conventional power and coal segments
- Work on financial and commercial analysis, with ability to critically review sector trends, company financials, regulations, financial projections, sector and company assessments and risk analysis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.