Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Techsist Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:919 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Consultant - Direct Taxation - Consulting Firm (1-5 yrs)
Compliance and Litigation matters:
- Preparation of advance tax computations and income tax computations for corporates, international law firms and expatriate employees;
- Handling assessment proceedings (including penalty proceedings) - Preparation of written submissions and representation before the tax authorities;
- Assisting in appellate proceedings before Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals)/Dispute Resolution Proceedings and Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, in drafting written submissions/objections, preparation of paper books and briefing senior counsels;
- Assisting in proceedings before Authority of Advance Ruling (- AAR- ), in drafting applications, rejoinder to objection raised by tax authorities and briefing senior counsels; -Liaising with the tax authorities in connection with Stay of demand, TDS matters, Tax residency certificates and issuance of PAN etc.
- Actively engage in conducting Tax Due Diligence
- Assisting the team in review of existing entity structure from a General Anti Avoidance Rule (- GAAR- ), Permanent Establishment (PE) & Place Of Effective Management (POEM) standpoint
- Advising international law firms on their complex taxation structure in India.
- Assisting team in preparation of presentation of specific tax law subjects including Union Budget before Industry Representatives & IFA conferences;
- Carrying out extensive legal research using search engines like Lexsite, Taxmann, Taxsutra and Taxindiaonline etc
Interested to explore this opportunity Kindly send your updated resume along with following details:
Current CTC, Expected CTC, NP