Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Peepal Consulting
Views:1033 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Consultant - Data Science - Machine Learning (5-7 yrs)
Senior Consultant/ Manager - Analytics Consulting - Chennai
Education Qualification : BE/B.Tech + MBA/PGDM (Finance/Operations/Analytics) Only
Our Client offer a professional environment for Analytics Consultants, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers to come together, collaborate and solve high value business problems for many Fortune 500 clients across various domains like Financial Services, Insurance, Retail / CPG, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics.
If your interest & experience are in:
- Working with enterprise clients to identify high-value problems in their businesses
- Translating ambiguous business problems into clear analytic problem statements
- Design a plan in collaboration with DS/ML/AI experts to solve those
- Own & drive execution of the plan bringing a mix of consulting, analytical solutioning, and stakeholder management
- Showcase how analytic results improve clients- business & financial metrics
- We would love to talk to you.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility. Significant opportunities for professional development exist, as we continue to grow. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics to solve business problems
- Very good appreciation for how analytics is used in one or more functional areas such as Customer / CRM, Marketing, Operations & Planning, Risk, and one or more industry verticals like Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Insurance etc.
- Ability to consult clients by discovering insightful & relevant patterns from data
- Hands-on experience in data handling using SQL and DS/ML/AI programming tools
- Such as R and / or Python
- Hands on Experience in analyzing and visualizing data using tools such as Tableau,
- Power Bi, Qlikview
- Clear conceptual understanding and applied knowledge of different types of Statistical /Machine Learning / AI techniques - when and why they are used and interpretation of results from a business viewpoint.
- Excellent skills in presenting and communicating with business audience to help them appreciate insights & value from analytics
- Ensure high quality client experience by owning up stakeholder expectation setting, driving project / program governance, and focus on linking analytics to client business value delivered