Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:2734 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Consultant - Consumer Market Analytics - FMCG/Retail/Industrial Product (4-7 yrs)
Education: B.Tech./B.E./Master's Degree/M.Phil./MBA from reputed institute with relevant experience
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Demonstrated knowledge or advanced business analytics and data mining solutions, having worked preferably in Consumer marketing / retail / fmcg Industrial products industry exp.
- Experience analyzing or managing accounting, financial or transactional data
- Must have: 4-5 years of hands on experience in wide range of analytical techniques e.g. multivariate analysis, supervised and unsupervised learning. Natural language processing and image processing are desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, as well as demonstrable evidence of effective team leadership, client relationship development and engagement management.
- Must have: Expertise and hands-on experience of working on analytics tools R, Python. Cloud and database experience are desirable.
- Has good understanding of AI modeling NLP/NLG, Reinforcement Learning, Simulation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Embed analytics into buy side and sell side of deals.
- Help Information & Analytics Practice make a bigger impact in Firm's overall positioning in the market
- Work closely with Information & Analytics Practice leadership in leading the team and develop capabilities
- Project Delivery and Management
- Manage communication and project delivery between India and US teams
- Manage client presentations and act as subject matter expert on analytics discussions
- Structure the approach and deliverables for multiple analytics engagements simultaneously
- Manage team members proactively
- Help junior members develop the analytics path to align with overall project objective
- Responsible for checking the methodology and results used by team
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis
- Develop storylines and make presentations
- Firm Building & Intellectual Capital Development
- Contribute to research, white papers, blog, and other IC development activities
- Subject Matter Expert
- Keep abreast of market developments, identify growth opportunities
- Help Partners/Directors across the firm in selling analytics projects by acting as a subject matter expert on business development initiative