Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:7066 Applications:1099 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Senior Consultant - Consumer Analytics - Retail (2-9 yrs)
- We are looking for Senior Associates with 2- 7 years of experience, with prior experience in analytics in the retail industry and preferably who have worked in customer analytics, consumer /trade promotion analytics to work in our Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai.
- Candidate should have expertise in pricing and promotion analytics, baseline modelling, sales forecasting,with good hold of statistical modelling tools like SAS, R, Python, Spark as well as visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Power BI etc.
The Senior Associate will play a pivotal role in working on analytics embedded management consulting projects for our Consumer Market clients.
Education: Graduate/Post graduate from reputed institute(s) with relevant experience.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Expertise in analytics in Retailer/Trade Promotions in the areas (but not limited to) - sales forecasting techniques like ARIMA modelling, Time series, Bayesian Linear Regression etc., ad sales effectiveness, digital channels effectiveness, market mix modelling
- Additional knowledge of supply chain and inventory optimisation, churn, cross-sell/up-sell of value added services and other retail analytics will be preferred
- Expertise in analytics tools like R, Python and visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Power BI etc.
- Ability to multi- task, and manage multiple deliveries, think out - of - the box
- Prior experience of having worked in consulting/analytics environment
- Ability to structure projects/engagements for the team
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Contribute towards firm and knowledge building
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Delivery and Management
- Manage communication and project delivery between India and US teams
- Manage client presentations and act as subject matter expert on analytics discussions
- Help junior members develop the analytics path to align with overall project objective
- Responsible for checking the methodology and results used by team
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis
- Develop storylines and make presentations
- Firm Building & Intellectual Capital Development
- Contribute to research, white papers, blog, and other IC development activities
- Subject Matter Expert
- Keep abreast of market developments, identify growth opportunities
- Help Partners/Directors across the firm in selling analytics projects by acting as a subject matter expert on business development initiatives
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an impressive array of leading companies that are strategically dependent on information and technology;
- Candidates would typically be tagged to an industry of specialization or choice with the opportunity of cross-industry movement
- An excellent opportunity to switch careers and/or focus on analytics embedded consulting
- An opportunity to work with fast paced and innovative environment along with a group of world class entrepreneurial professionals