Senior recruitment partner at hum agetech ltd
Views:260 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Senior Consultant - Consulting Firm (4-6 yrs)
An exciting opportunity with a large consulting organization
About the Vacancy
Looking for candidate to bring in Finance knowledge that help client integrate strategy, process, technology, and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve efficiency for the finance function.
Title: Consultant / Senior Consultant
Location: Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore
Required technical and professional expertise is as follows:
- Minimum experience of 4+ years
- Preferably MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant (CA) or CMA or CFA
- Previous role in finance organizations or consulting, advising CFOs on Finance transformation, operating model design, process improvements, financial planning redesign, service delivery model design etc.
- Experience with Finance in using technologies including ERPs such as Oracle, SAP etc.., Blackline, Process mining and automation tools, Intelligent workflow design and implementation, analytics, visualization, and other tools for developing Finance transformation point of view and implementation plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and presentation skills, ability work with clients
- Strong facilitation skills to tailor delivery with stakeholders
- In this role, you will be working with top CFOs in India, developing, and delivering compelling value proposition to the client in the finance transformation space.
- As a FT consultant, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies.
- You will manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points.
- Advise client on creating finance function of the future, covering end to end spectrum on advisory, operating models, process outsourcing, intelligent workflows, and technology solutions.
- This should cover Digital technology transformation, RPA, Process re-engineering, Target Operating Model design, advanced analytics, and ERP
- Support business development, generation of leads and presentation of proposals for business development activities across the market
- Work with cross functional team to Sell and deliver Consulting programs, while developing follow up opportunities to take the client Finance function on a transformation journey
- Deliver client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions transforming client finance organizations
- MBA/ CA with min 4 year experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.