Senior Consultant/Consultant - Data Warehouse/ETL - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
There is an opportunity with an established firm for a role of Sr. Consultant/consultant.
- Good knowledge of technologies such as BigQuery in Cloud, Dataflow in Cloud, R, Python etc Work on the GCP architecture according to the needs and requirements
- Work with GCS (Google Cloud SQL) for handling the user data or client data
- Knowledge about Compute Engine, Application Engine, and Kubernetes Engine
- Responsible for designing the solution architecture on GCP
- Hadoop knowledge, NiFi/Kafka experience
- Python/Java at intermediate level
- Must have good Experience/knowledge on GCP components like GCS, BigQuery, AirFlow, Cloud SQL, PubSub/Kafka, DataFlow and Google Cloud SDK
- Understanding of Terraform script, Shell script
- Should have experience on any of the RDBMS
- GCP Data Engineer certifications is an added advantage- Total 4+ years of software experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Warehouse / ETL
- Minimum 2 years of experience with BigData Technologies like Hive, Spark, NiFi
- Migrate and re-engineer existing services from on-premises data centers to Cloud (GCP/AWS)
- Understanding the business requirements and provide the real-time solutions
- Following the project development tools like JIRA, Confluence and GIT
- Write python/shell scripts to automate operations and server management
- Build and maintain operations tools for monitoring, notifications, trending, and analysis.
- Define, create, test, and execute operations procedures.
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies
Minimum qualifying criterion's -
1. Candidates should be GCP certified.
2. Should have hands on experience in BigQuery.
3. Good exposure and experience in data migration.
4. Experience in Banking or Finance domain.