Director at MacroHire
Views:1099 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Senior Consultant/Consultant - Client Growth - Collaborative Marketing Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for data + client savvy Business Consultants who possess a strong drive for results. Duties will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal candidate should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base
Scope & Responsibilities :
- Facilitate and drive client meetings and discussions, defining project objectives and approach, managing day to day delivery efforts.
- Support business development activities including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities.
- Develop trusted, long-term relationships with key client contacts and executives.
- Ensure meaningful client value is delivered through a mix of best-practice solutions, skills, capabilities, and original thinking
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Drive & improvise on Client Onboarding processes through strong project management & feedback collection
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- Mediate between clients and various internal stakeholders across business, product & marketing teams
- Aid in product design and product development by relaying direct customer feedback
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Attitude to make things happen - we are cerebral, and biased for action
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a Tier-1 accredited institute
- Min. 3 years of experience in an analytical rigorous role (e.g. Analytics, Consulting, Product)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.