Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:1652 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Consultant - Asset Management - BFS (6-10 yrs)
Opening for Sr Consultant ( M level) BFS-Asset Management
We are looking for people who have experience in functions such as investment performance, client reporting, and BA + QA skills.
Someone who may have worked in asset management will be better suited.
Level - Sr Consultant ( M level) = max 22 LPA incl var 1.5 LPA; 6-10 yrs.
Keywords - Asset Management, Client reporting, Performance Attribution.
30 day joining is a must.
JD: Similar to this type of role its duties will be there
- Receive, analyze, query and process request for addition, modification, archiving of CIs
- Analyse data, and query with asset and CI owners where data is unclear, incomplete or discordant
- Ensuring the software asset management data management process and policy supports maintaining a license compliant position
- Maintain the Configuration & Asset data, managing Configuration Management activities to assist the other ITIL disciplines
- Provide input in the creation and update of Configuration & Asset policy, processes, procedures, and work instructions
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships across all relevant Service Towers both client and Vendor staff to promote and enhance the value of Asset Management and the CMDB
- Manage and maintain service models
- Support the drive for the accuracy of the CMDB to achieve SLA targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.