Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:102 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Consultant - Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning - Healthcare (5-10 yrs)
Senior Consultant AI ML - Mumbai -Healthcare
- Senior Resource for the AIML work that is coming our way. Please find below the JD for the same. Will create the HRF along with other requests that I have.
Job Overview : Develop fit for purpose AIML models/algorithms/processes to address pharma/healthcare applications and innovative products upon completion of prototypes followed by the building of production grade algorithms/automation engines for client deliverables. Test for viability in order to deliver final products to clients. Able to bring newly researched ideas to reality quickly and on a large scale. Design, build, test, and deliver products from post-prototype to client delivery.
Essential Functions :
- Oversees the transformation of machine learning research domain expertise in the areas of human data into viable prototypes
- Oversees the development of features of models on individual projects and/or products with guidance and support from others
- Develops understanding of the creation of new algorithms through working alongside other Machine Learning Engineers and Machine Learning Research Scientists
- Oversees the building and training of new production grade algorithms that can learn from complex, high dimensionality data in order to uncover patterns from which machine learning models and applications can be developed
- Uses a variety of techniques in order to improve the performance of individual natural language processing and/or machine learning algorithms
- Oversees the testing and validation of models to determine viability for deployment with guidance and support from others
- Oversees the creation of fit for purpose experiments and prototype ideas to address pharma questions
- Consult for internal and external clients, leads solution development & innovation for highly complex proposals, oversees client AI project technical delivery
- Master's Degree Master's Degree in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Math, or related field
- 5+ years' experience working on creating machine learning algorithms
- Programming experience using one or more of the following : Java, C++, Python, R, Go, Kubernetes, Deep learning or equivalent
- Experience working with large, real world datasets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.