Senior Recruiter at ACME Services
Views:109 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Company Secretary - FinTech (7-10 yrs)
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
- 2+ Year Experience in NBFC company - MANDATORY
- 2013 PASS OUT CS - MANDATORY
- 7+ Years of experience
CTC BUDGET - 16 - 20 LPA
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE FROM - MUMBAI - MANDATORY
This role is for one of our Client in Fintech Startup
About Role :
In this role, you will play a strategic role in ensuring that slice complies with financial, legal and regulatory requirements, as well as maintaining high standards of corporate governance. You will also be a vital link between Board of Directors, Executive Management and other key stakeholders.
- Setting up and maintaining an online compliance mechanism for all the companies and functions.
- Excellent ability to analyze and assess business requirements and provide secretarial advise and propose/implement solutions.
- Ensuring compliance with RBI requirements and managing RBI inspection and other communications with the regulator
- Managing legal due diligence process and steps required to close equity rounds
- Conducting due diligence on corporate law and identifying gaps and solutions of the findings.
- Knowledge and experience of contract law, company law, foreign exchange regulations, secretarial standards and governance, statutory compliance is required.
- Ability to independently draft agenda, minutes, compile and maintain secretarial records, company law and Reserve bank filings, supporting internal and statutory audit.
- E-filing of necessary forms & returns before the regulatory authorities
- Time bound filings (Annual Accounts, Annual Return & Secretarial Compliance Certificate).
- Event based filings (Such as change of directors, increase of capital etc.).
- Maintenance of ROC files and records
- Intimation to RBI about inward remittances and outward remittance
- Intimation to RBI and ROC about transfer of ownership and control of Companies if any