VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:104 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior/Chief Manager - Technology Implementation - Wealth Management Group - Bank (4-8 yrs)
Senior/Chief Manager Wealth Management Group (Leading Bank)
- To work on the technology implementation for wealth business
- Ability to transform the needs of their business users and stakeholders into business requirements
- Preparation of Requirement documents, test plans, and incident reporting.
- Carrying out the testing for the projects and resolution of the issues.
- Working on the digitization/automation experience for the business
- Coordination with various departments, users, product teams, and support teams like OPS, IT, and Vendors for requirement gatherings, enhancements, and implementation of the application.
- Thorough analysis of system issues faced and provide effective solutions
- Working with internal customers to resolve the issues, and enhance the current system to reduce the manual intervention.
- Hand holding business for any technological solutions across the wealth business by doing functional analysis
- To perform gap analysis, risk analysis as part of any project implementation
- Preparation of the detailed user manual for all the implementation
Job requirement :
- Good working knowledge in Wealth Management Domain/Financial Product
- Should have experience in direct equities, MF, investment products, knowledge of financial/capital market
- Communicating smoothly with internal and external channel partners,
- Project management skills especially in domain technology implementation projects
- Strong business understanding of financial products.
- Strong ability to work with multiple teams needed.
- Should have good analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Should be an effective Team Player
- Collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with IT, product teams, and marketing.
- Wealth spectrum experience will be an added advantage