Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:725 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior/Chief Manager - Plant/Industrial Relation - Manufacturing Process Industry (13-17 yrs)
Responsibilities - PLANT IR - Managing 6 plants across India
- Directly responsible for creating a labour relations strategy and implementing the same.
- Managing and ensuring smooth employee relations industrial relations without impact to operations
- Prepare a workforce strategy and drive the team in the implementation of the same
- Coordinate with Operations team to understand the plans and work with the subfunctions
- Recruitment, L&D, Payroll, Admin - for implementation.
- Responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures for the workforce
- Plan and executive OD programs inall the plants.
- Fostering employee engagement through career guidance, work-life balance, promoting diversity & inclusion, heath & wellness
- Work on the strategies to overcome manpower fluctuations
- Develop plan for Manpower Planning and Budgeting
- Ensure positive IR climate in factories
- Implement effective communication, intervention, counselling etc. - to continuously improve employee morale.
- Design effective disciplinary action planner and tracking
- Ensure timely fulfilment of all Factory related statutory requirements
- Ensure no deviation in Legal compliance and in case of any deviation coordinate with respective stakeholders and provide corrective action
- Liaising with Government authorities
Education and Experience :-
- Full time course in MBA / MSW / MLS
- Knowledge of Labour laws, IR, ER, HRM, Contract laborers management, Multi Union Handling.
- Good Communication Skill with strong people management qualities
- Candidates from Mumbai / Pune - Only preferred
PAN India Recruiters