HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:185 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior/Chief Manager - Cyber Security/Cloud Security - Life Insurance (7-10 yrs)
Cyber Security (Cloud security)
Our client is one of the leading private sector Life Insurance Company. It is listed on National stock exchange (NSE) and Bombay stock exchange (BSE).
Designation : Senior/Chief Manager Cyber Security(Cloud security).
Reporting to : AVP-Information Security
- Perform cloud security risk assessments and reviews
- Reviews of the system & process related to cloud security controls across the organization.
- Review of policies and procedures and update, design and document for cloud policies
- Ensure tracking and implementation of cloud controls for gaps noted during security assessments
- Monitor compliance with cloud security policies and procedures
- Advise the organization with current information about cloud security technologies and related regulatory issues
- Strong working knowledge of cloud security tools
- Monitor and review security incident logs for various security incidents
- Coordinate with respective teams to the annual risk assessment and coordinate risk-based investigation of controls
- Support the development of information technology metrics including KRIs and KPIs, to continuously monitor and guide program level risks
Qualification / Experience (No of years & type) :
- MBA Information Security/Computer Engineering Graduate with working knowledge in the domain of cybersecurity and cloud standard.
- Relevant experience of at-least 3-5 years in the domain of cyber security and cloud security.
- Working knowledge of cloud and cyber security frameworks
- Good understanding of technology components, cloud platforms & infrastructure
- Security certifications like CCSP, CISSP, Certifications by Cloud Service Providers like, AWS, Google, Azure.
Functional competencies :
- Understanding, knowledge and experience on cloud technologies, information systems security & controls as per standards and best practices
- Understanding of different Technology components, cloud platforms and practices
- Must be aware of various international standards and risk framework on Cloud Security CIS, CCM by CSA, etc.
- Independent and proactive approach to work; ability to learn and adapt new areas
- Good written, communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Demonstrate effective time management skills and ability to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines