Senior Category Manager - Stock Broking - Digital Platform (12-20 yrs)
Senior Category Manager - Stock Broking - Digital Platform - CA/MBA | Mumbai
Senior Category Manager - Stock Broking
- As a Senior Category Manager, the person will be responsible for driving business for stock broking products on the digital platform.
- The person should have a strong understanding of the capital market products including equities, F&O, currency, and commodity derivatives.
- An in-depth knowledge of functioning of different segments of the capital markets is a must.
- The candidate should have minimum 12 years of experience in capital markets of which at least 4-5 years in a business role with an online stock broking business.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders in the organization to set the strategy and roadmap of the online stock broking business.
- Drive key decisions for the stock broking business including pricing and promotion to achieve customer acquisition and ARPU targets.
- Plan and deliver overall revenue growth and profitability goals.
- Provide category insights and proposals by monitoring market conditions and working closely with the analytics team in analyzing business trends and customer data.
- Use customer and market insights to come up with inputs for new product ideas and features
- Work with Product and Operations teams in enhancing the trading experience for customers and resolving critical issues
- Work on appropriately positioning the category to maximize customer acquisition and business growth
- Liaise with marketing and CRM teams to determine promotional activities for the category
Ideal Candidate should have:
- An MBA / CA / Post-graduate qualification with minimum 12 years of experience in capital markets of which at least 4-5 years with digital / online stock broking business
- Proven track record of delivering business and revenue targets in digital /online business
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of SEBI regulations with respect to stock broking business