Leadership Hiring at CareerNet Technologies
Views:21195 Applications:834 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:831
Senior Business & Product - AdTech Platforms - Data & Marketing Team (6-9 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Product leader who is passionate about building products.
Opportunity with dynamic and fast-paced environment to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
For an Indian conglomerate firm which deals with various products especially into Telecom, Internet and digital media wing.
SENIOR BUSINESS AND PRODUCT MANAGEMENT POSITION WITH LEADING INDIAN CONGLOMERATE
Position : Product Leadership in #Advertisement Tech platforms
Experience : 5+ Years
Key role : To handle business and product with the a bigger vision of million user potentials.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Product Manager on the Data and Marketing Technology team. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven personalized customer journeys. This position works alongside analysts, marketers, ad operations and data partners to ensure the success of our customers, marketing and advertising programs.
- We are seeking a Product Manager who will partner with our marketing, product and engineering teams to spearhead effective governance and stewardship of marketing technology. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of data prowess, technical skills and experience with marketing and advertising technology domain and the ecosystem of tools.
- Work directly with Online Acquisition team focusing on Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, Paid Mobile and Affiliate marketing platforms to understand channel needs relating to marketing data and technology and influence best practices
- Work with engineering and data engineers to communicate requirements. Manage the end-to-end development cycle by partnering effectively with engineering and with the broader marketing and analyst community
- Be the subject matter expert on marketing technology - including online instrumentation,tag management, SEM, paid social, data feeds with external partners, and integration of marketing technology across channels
- Undertake tag architecture analysis and perform ongoing tag management & governance
- Participate in new technology review teams - e.g. SEM, DMP/DSP and agency RFI process; lead the implementation of new marketing technology or tools (e.g. web site personalization)
- Undertake data analysis and validation, and troubleshoot issues as they arise
SKILL REQUIRED :
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis, marketing science or engineering and 6+ years of experience in marketing analytics/technology in the ad technology sphere
- Advanced SQL/R/Python skills to perform data analysis and validation
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Sitecatalyst); experience working with granular web clickstream data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.