Talent Consultant at RGF
Views:760 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Business Development Manager - BPO (9-15 yrs)
Location : Noida and Bangalore
Job Description :
- Identifying a prospect for potential new clients and turn this into a qualified lead.
- Cold call as appropriate within the market/ designated geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- leveraging the business network of prospects by growing, maintaining relationships.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research on the internet and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and leaders.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Meet targets.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Strong communication and sales acumen.
- Minimum of 9 Yrs of experience in Direct sales BPO industry.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.