Senior Recruiter at SP Staffing Services
Views:4559 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Senior Business Development & Content Acquisition Category Head - Media - IIT/IIM/NIT/SP Jain/ISB/GLIM/FMS/XLRI/MDI (7-13 yrs)
As a Business Development Manager - ADSPL, you will have end-to-end responsibility ensuring launch of content partners on the platform to meet the growth and customer experience requirements set for the business. You will be responsible for the content pipeline, contract negotiations, training & onboarding and performance management of partners. You will also be responsible for achieving P&L targets in line with the business plan.
The role will require close partnership with a cross-functional set of stakeholders such as Service providers, Service Product, Service Fulfillment, Service excellence and Business Finance including Business development managers of Company's other businesses, to support a 5-star rated customer experience for ADSPL services.
An ideal candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior communication skills, be comfortable working independently, enjoy having a wide range of responsibilities and thrive on solving challenging problems in ambiguous environments that may require solutions to be created. The successful candidate for this high impact role will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have proven data analysis, have strong relationship management skills, be able to build low-touch processes to support non-linear growth, show strong ownership and commitment and have proven leadership experience in managing projects.
Basic Criteria :
- Create a long-term strategy for creating partner portfolio through partnerships and alliances for ADSPL India
- Identifying, acquiring and onboarding high quality content service providers on the platform.
- Driving negotiations to meet revenue & customer engagement targets and creating propositions and offers for acquiring end customers.
- Managing service provider relationship and building strong communication channels at all levels of the partner organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage the partner a growth plan
- Managing and driving the growth of the service business: Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the content partners and of the company
- Provide input to Product Management teams on creating optimal product features and purchase experience for customers and partners. Create simplified solutions for partner integrations. Work with partners to improve operational and technical integration aspects of their solution/ Apps on Company in providing a north star consumer experience
- Manage go-to-market plans for launching partner offers on the platform.
- Identify and recruit new partners for the program. Develop process to scale acquisition and management of partners beyond the top partner into the unorganized segment
- Providing thought leadership around planning, roadmaps and execution
- People Management role.
- Content Management, Customer Management
Preferred Qualifications :
- Engineering & MBA required;
- 8-10 years- experience in a similar role in managing Media, Telecom and other partners
- The candidate will have succeeded in delivering top results in a high growth environment and will have thrived in ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate effectively with senior management, and an intense customer focus.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts.