Director at Edge India
Views:714 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Business Consultant - Knowledge Management - Consulting Firm (7-12 yrs)
Our client is India's marquee global technology & consulting company. They are an international flag-bearer of technical and managerial excellence, currently experiencing a significant growth surge. With offices in close to 50 countries, they partner with a blue-chip roster of clients from strategy through execution, to transform their businesses. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator.
The company is currently seeking to identify an experienced Knowledge Management professional to lead their initiative in the area. You will be expected to initiate and implement KM practices internally and work for enabling their global consulting teams by building a strong global knowledge management capability. This is expected to evolve into a key client offering in the future.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Conceptualize the Knowledge Management framework, including identification, accumulation, storage, and dissemination
- Design new knowledge distribution platform & policies and encourage use of new practices
- Content review/assessment & tagging content correctly as per taxonomy, publishing to respective Knowledge repositories, promoting in various Internal medium, and generating key content metrics to support reporting & analysis.
- Analyze problems and come up with solutions, often creative and out-of-the-box
- Apply business consulting frameworks and methodologies to address business problems
- Lead workshops to collaborate with stakeholders and educate them throughout the process
- Work on business consulting engagements as part of a cross-cultural team across regions.
Requirements for the role include: -
- You should be an MBA, preferably from a premier institute, with 7-12 years of experience, majority of which should be in Knowledge Management with a technology, business process or Consulting organization.
- Consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations strongly preferred
- Experience configuring Microsoft Teams and SharePoint and knowledge of integrations and permissions
- Consulting knowledge management best practices
- Familiarity with global best practices in KM would be a major advantage.