HR at CrossTab IT Consulting
Views:1389 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Business Analyst - Trade Finance - Global Product Management Team (7-13 yrs)
The Senior Business Analyst (SBA) will be part of the Global Product Management Team and will interact closely with clients and company's application teams across the organisation along with the Product Manager to design the integration between various applications.
The person in this role will be expected to have competencies in the area of business analysis, requirements documentation, understanding of product development functions, estimations and business architecture. The SBA will be required to undertake the following activities.
- Define and deliver functional and solution documentation to support product development activities.
- Work closely with the Development and QA teams to deliver functions and features based on the product road map and market needs
- Support Go-to-market functions with the Product Manager
- Work on estimations, product documentation, requirements analysis, functional testing activities.
The SBA Must Have
- Understanding and experience of Product Development Life Cycle, Business Requirement Specification documentation and experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Must have experience on supporting business analysis and requirements definition in one/more areas of back office / operations
- Exposure to at least two of the following areas: Corporate treasury, Cash Management, Payments, Lending etc. is a must
Trade finance knowledge is must
- Experience in application/product integration will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in the relevant role
- Candidate should be self-motivated; target oriented and should be able to meet set timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical thinking and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Good to have (All Applicants):
- Willingness to learn, understand market trends in banking IT and ability to think creatively.
- BA experience in IT Banking products.