Careers at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company
Views:6517 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Business Analyst (4-7 yrs)
Position Description :
Purpose of Job :
This position is responsible for writing and maintaining code in SQL, SAS (or) R for multiple parts of Optum Health's CSG business.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assisting in the development of new data models using SAS or R.
- Design queries and data transformations that meet business requirements
- Redesign existing code to meet requirements as a result of systems migrations
- Research data source issues with internal resource persons as needed
- Log events, changes, errors related to production runs
- Design QA checklists and supporting queries and analysis to ensure validity of sample production runs
- Perform weekly and monthly monitoring for changes in data sources that will impact Business
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- A Bachelor's degree in related field (Engineering/Computer Science/ Maths /Statistics/ Management etc.)
- 4 years of experience with SQL programming required including querying and transforming data extracts using MS Access or other relational data management tools
- 3 years of experience using SAS (or) R is required.
- Health Care domain background is preferable
Competencies and Best Practice for High Performers -
- Work Skills/Experience
- Strong data analysis acumen.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal); ability to maintain strong working relationships with internal customers and resources.
- Consistently demonstrates flexibility and complex problem solving ability.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.