Owner at Corporate Network Inc.
Views:1326 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Brand Manager - Hair Care Division - FMCG - IIM/XLRI/MDI/ISB (8-10 yrs)
We have been retained by a well reputed Indian FMCG Conglomerate of nearly Rs.2500/- Crores for the recruitment of Senior Brand Manager- Hair Care for their Hair Care Division at their Corporate Office at Kolkata.
- Assumes for group of brand responsibility for monitoring all marketing & and branding activities for the company while maintaining brand focus internally & externally.
- Develops the marketing & brand management strategy of the company to support top line & bottom line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products.
- Directs the evaluation of company's brand portfolio including brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for each category & brand.
- Assumes overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
- Ensures coordination with sales department to implement & monitor all marketing initiatives.
- Ensures effective media evaluation & planning attain maximum ROI by coordinating with key media providers.
- Assumes overall responsibility in formulation of Brand vision, brand architecture & plan for brand extension.
- An ideal candidate would be not more than 32 years of age and must be a MBA in Marketing from a Tier-1 institute of repute (Like IIM/XLRI/SP Jain/ Jamnalal Bajaj etc.).
- Must have worked in FMCG companies for minimum 8-10 years with overall experience of 10 years .
- Salary will not be a limiting factor for the deserving candidate and will commensurate with experience and qualification.
Nevertheless, it would range between Rs.30 to 45 Lacs.
Candidates, interested in looking at this opportunity, may forward their updated CV. Also, kindly include the following details along with your CV:
Your present age:
Your present location:
Your present CTC:
Your expected CTC:
Your notice period:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.