Deputy Manager at Talentiser
Views:956 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Brand Manager - FMCG (4-9 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for creating the growth strategy and executing it to deliver the planned business growth across channels.
- Identify consumer needs/pain points across products, design to cater to those needs and work with cross-functional teams to launch the products and deliver on key customer/business metrics.
- Responsible for brand equity and creating thematic brand campaigns.
- Own social handles of brand and grow community across.
- Run brand diagnostics such as brand track, attitudes, behavior etc.
- Plan channel wise initiatives for focus products and execute product specifications.
- Creating branded content regularly for propagating brand purpose and story.
- Portfolio Planning in terms of market competitiveness.
- Designing & Measuring Marketing, Merchandising, User Journey, Retention Experiments.
- New Product Launch & Activation Plans.
- Customer obsession - immersing oneself in their needs, converting their views into insights and insights into business plan/ actionable.
- Self-starter and hustling attitude: Ability to move the entire organization constructively in order to make things happen.
Pre Requisites :
- 3-5 years of experience, preferred experience in Brand management and Digital Marketing.
- Graduation Required, MBA Preferred
- Quantitative & Logical Aptitude
- MS Excel and Data Analysis
- Team & Stakeholder Management
- An entrepreneurial, high ownership approach to brand building
- Ability to clearly evaluate trade-offs and prioritize decision making
- Strong bias for action over ideation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.