Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:307 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Auditor - Digital Banking Audit/Concurrent Audit (5-12 yrs)
Senior Auditor (Candidates with experience in either Digital Banking Audit or Concurrent Audit Only)
One Of India's largest private sector bank is inviting applications for Senior Auditors having experience of auditing digital banking channel i.e debit card, merchant acquiring, netbanking, mobilebanking, prepaid cards, UPI and other digital channel)
1. Conduct ongoing review of various operational / regulatory / anti-fraud parameters and business areas related to direct banking channel (ie debit card, merchant acquiring, netbanking, mobilebanking, prepaid cards, UPI and other digital channel)
2. Able to understand and extract meaningful MIS from huge transaction data and other sales data and identify the possible exceptions.
3. Analysis of alerts triggered basis the predefined scenarios and conclude probable cases of regulatory non-compliance / fraud identification / operational error identification,
4. Review of trends in various business areas to identify / highlight concerning trends viz, Transaction Trends, Income & Expense trend, Profitability trend, Sale of various products, etc.
5. Identification of new areas to enhance / enlarge the scope of DBC channel Off-site Monitoring Unit
6. Completion of job with quality exceptions within the defined time-limes
1. Candidate should preferably be Commerce Graduate / MBA (Finance) / CA / CA (Intermediate).
2. Candidate having experience of direct banking operations or Auditing the function / similar function will be preferred.
- Strong financial data and Statistical Analysis, data validation and problem-solving abilities.
- Capable of documenting the Audit observations effectively, communicating with the Auditee in order to bring about corrective action.
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail, self-motivated and inquisitive to learn new areas.
- Be flexible and Multi-tasking
- Able to keep self updated with all regulatory guidelines and key developments in direct banking domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.