HR Executive at ANRI Solutions HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4469 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Assurance - Statutory Audit - CA (0-4 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Technical Competencies / Skills required:
- Audit Technical skills: good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISA's an advantage.
- Accounting Standards: good working knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts. Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
- Coaching skills: able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
- Project Management skills: able to run multiple (5-6) engagements and team members simultaneously and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critical project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
- Communication skills: builds relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explains issues clearly, escalate and resolve problems appropriately.
- Team player: contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges
Experience, qualifications and attributes :
- Charted Accountant
- Fresher/0 to 4+ years post-qualification experience from mid sized to Big 4 audit background.
- Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Empathy, patience, confidence, seeks continuous improvement
- Robust and assertive, able to handle conflicting demands and priorities
- Attention to detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.