Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1620 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Associate - Transaction Support - BFS - CA (1-2 yrs)
- Chartered Accountant with good academic background.
- 1-2 years of relevant post qualification work experience
Preferred: Talents who have been a part of the audit and assurance practice of Big 4 CA firms with some due diligence exposure
Skills and attributes for success:
- Analysed historic and current financial information
- Analysed projections and assumptions used for the same
- Identified of deal issues, assessing their impact on the transaction (valuation etc.) and advising on ways to address the issues
- Conducted analysis of transaction risks and ways to mitigate them
- Understanding transaction structure and basis it advised on structuring issues
- High team orientation
- Good communication both written and oral (including report writing)
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Due diligence experience as part of M&A team in industry or Big 3 CA firms
- Been a part of the audit and assurance practice of Big 4 CA firms with some due diligence exposure
- Industry experience primarily in data analysis, MIS, project handling
Your key responsibilities
1. Client service delivery/execution
- Execute the work on a multiple client base.
- Assume near independent responsibility for smaller clients
- Develop rapport with middle layers of client management
2. Risk Management
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities.
- Understand the concept of risk management and be able to bring to focus risk issues on client assignments and take issues to the notice of the manager/supervisor
3. Knowledge Management
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
4. Networking & Identification of opportunities:
- Start identifying new opportunities for existing clients and communicates to manager network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients.