Key Account Specialist at Virtuoso Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2569 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Associate/Team Leader - Contact Management - IT/BPO (3-9 yrs)
Urgent hiring for Sr. Associate & TL-Contact Management|| Leading MNC || Bangalore
- Maintain document repository of all contractual documents including change orders, SOWs, obligation artifacts etc.
- Extract and tracker the contractual obligations systematically by categorizing the criticality, priority and business impact.
- Plan and manage projects to ensure the performance and delivery of the services within timelines and with expected quality.
- Priorities all short/long term projects or assignments to meet the requirements.
- Interface with external and internal stakeholders for adequacy of coverage and support.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team/Action Owners to ensure the compliance of contractual obligations related to IT/BPO contracts.
- Identify the risk associated with the non-compliance of contractual obligation.
- Address contractual queries from engagement stakeholders in case of any ambiguity. Provides clarity on contract language by conducting contract research. Recommend contract change in case of any gap identified related to contractual clauses in the interest.
- Draft contracts/Change Requests/Amendments/SOWs based on strategical discussions, client engagement team's input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- Draft, review and validate Work Orders/Project Orders/Change Orders and provide the insights.
- Process Improvement. Bring improvements in the existing business processes for optimization and meeting new quality standards.
- Drafting and negotiation of contract documents. Successfully negotiate contracts with compelling arguments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.