Senior Associate - System Audit/Risk Assessment - Oracle ERP Application (4-12 yrs)
- Risk Assurance Oracle provides a broad range of assess and recommend services specific to the Oracle related to controls around the financial reporting process, including business process and IT management controls.
- The team provides multiple services related to security and controls assessment.
- The role would primarily be focused on working on Various Business Process controls for RTR/OTC/PTP etc. for Oracle-ERP and IT Risk and Controls assessments/audit.
- As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Working as a Senior Associate, expected to work in team of 2-5 people for multiple projects. Additionally, the team also provides multiple services related to security and controls assessment, design recommendation of Oracle EBS/Cloud including:
- Assessing/Recommending financial and operational controls around the Oracle application
- Pre- and post-implementation assurance reviews of the Oracle implementation/major upgrades
- Application security and segregation of duties with the usage of in-house proprietary tool
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with managing large engagements that involve facilitating with staff and managers as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, and segregation of duties as it relates to Oracle, emphasizing the following areas:
- Understanding clients' business, industry and/or technologies and leveraging thorough project management skills in relation to Oracle projects, including defining resource requirements, project workflow, and budgets;
- Understanding key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process within Oracle Cloud;
- Adapting work programs and practice aids, as well as performing assessments, using PwC's proprietary or other relevant tools to evaluate controls, security, and SOD
- Performing as a team leader by creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members--including providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering
- 4-7 years of Oracle EBS/Cloud consulting and/or implementing, Oracle controls auditing.
- Description above Candidates with Big4 or equivalent experience would be preferred
- Chartered Accountant (not mandatory)
- Understanding of audit concepts and regulations
- CISA / CISM / CISSP / ISO 27001 LA certifications are preferred & are mapped to the SDC PwC Career Progression Track
- Candidates will require the ability to prioritize and multi- task.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.), including an understanding of the v-lookup, text, reference and logical and information functionality in excel.
- Candidates should have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and should be able to work with global teams independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidates should exhibit good client service skill collaterals with a strong focus on building relationships.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.