HR Executive at Anri Solutions
Views:7861 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Senior Associate - Statutory Audit - CA - Big4 (0-1 yrs)
Hiring for freshers with one of the Big 4 for Assurance(Statutory Audit).
Location - Chennai/Gurgaon
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Technical Competencies / Skills required:
- Audit Technical skills: good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISA's an advantage.
- Accounting Standards: good working knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts. Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
- Coaching skills: able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
- Project Management skills: able to run multiple (5-6) engagements and team members simultaneously and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critical project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
- Communication skills: builds relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explains issues clearly, escalate and resolve problems appropriately.
- Team player: contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges
Experience, qualifications and attributes:
- Chartered Accountant
- Fresher/0 to 4+ years post-qualification experience from mid sized to Big 4 audit background.
- Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Empathy, patience, confidence, seeks continuous improvement
- Robust and assertive, able to handle conflicting demands and priorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.