Recruitment Associate at Insight Advisors Private Limited.
Views:312 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Associate - Statutory Audit - CA (1-2 yrs)
Your key responsibilities:
- Audit Executives are required to carry out operational, financial, process and Systems audits designed to review and appraise its activities, systems and controls, which includes:
- Identifying accounting & auditing issues; discuss with audit in-charge to solve issues that arise,
- To carry out substantive testing of appliances in accordance with the audit plan formulated & appropriately document all work performed,
- Identifying improvements to control systems and procedures
- Presenting audit reports clearly highlighting key audit recommendations to management ,
- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts, audit, reconciliation of account receivable & payable, finalization of accounts,
- Assist the seniors in reviewing & checking the financial statements & preparation of the audit report, management comment letter & management representation letter.
Key Skills- INDAS, IGAAP, CARO, CORE STATUTORY AUDIT KNOWLEDGE.
Qualification- Qualified CA with 1-2 years of experience in Statutory Audit.