Recruiter at Contactx
Views:559 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Associate - Statutory Audit - Big4 - CA (1-2 yrs)
BIG 4 Pune, Delhi, Chennai Hiring Sr. Associate Statutory Audit (India Practice)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with the Audit Team to execute Statutory Audit related services for clients
- Be a part of team in large assignments and have to lead small/medium audit teams
- Ensure quality work
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the Manager/Associate Director/Director/Partner to build client relationships.
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit/Indian GAAP/IFRS/US GAAP accounting services
- Qualified CA A MUST (from a Big 4 would be an advantage)
- 1 to 5 years or more experience in working in statutory auditor in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms).
Experience and Background :
- Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long periods of time.
- Have strong soft skills like leadership, inter-personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.
Apply with your updated resume and following details :
Current ctc -
Expected ctc -
Notice period -
Reason for change -
Preferred Location -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.