Recruitment Consultant at Ewyn
Views:1210 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior/Associate Product Manager - eCommerce (2-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility
- Constantly work with business owners, sales, customer service and operation team to understand mission and then collaborate with technology & design teams to move closer in achieving that mission
- Responsible for steering products throughout the innovation stage & execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, tweaking and promoting your product to our intended customer base
- Create and execute product initiatives focused on driving measurable results in conversions, user engagement and traffic growth on website and Apps
- Work with the team to plan and drive execution of consumer facing features
- Taking care of the entire product line life cycle from understanding customers needs to planning to tactical activities. Finding and elaborating on the market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported and customer interaction
- Driving a solution set across teams (primarily Development and Marketing)
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Develop detailed, crisp requirements that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product
- Successful candidates will be detail driven, have a technical background and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Should be able to mentor and groom high potential product managers
Apply if you have :
- A technical undergraduate degree with some hands on software engineering experience
- Streamlined thinking and Logical depth to break down complex problems in solvable steps
- Bias towards swift action and hunger for results to figure out what's best for your customer - in short "Driver Personality with Product Judgment skills"
- High bar for design and product architecture - something you wish to exemplify in not only your contributions, but also the products you work on
- Love for Data: Ability to make quick decisions based on small or large sets of data and embed this as a habit in every key decision you make
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
- Customer Centricity - Having an emotional connection with your customer and merging objectivity in your analysis while understanding the actual problems that they face. Their problem should be your problem
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience in delivering scalable and effective consumer Internet products. Someone who is ready to roll up his/her sleeves when others have been tired of trying
- Should have strong exposure to analytics and performance measurement tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel or similar.
- Experience with launching mobile-first products will be a big plus
- 2+ years experience in consumer-facing online/ mobile products is a plus