HR at Singh & Associates
Views:2101 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Associate/Principal Associate - Goods & Services Tax/Customs & Trade - LLB/CA (10-14 yrs)
Qualification: LLB / Chartered Accountant, Prior experience in GST / Customs preferred
Experience: 10-14 years of experience in GST / Customs advisory and litigation
- Providing advice on various issues like classification, rate of Tax, applicability of exemption notifications, eligibility of input tax credit, job work, liability to pay Tax on import of goods and services or under reverse charge, valuation, etc. under GST Laws.
- Providing assistance to clients in obtaining and surrender of registration, filing of refund claims, review of data and filing of monthly and annual returns.
- Conducting GST health checks for clients.
- Providing advice on various issues under the Customs Act such as such as importability, classification, rate of goods, eligibility of exemption notifications, Country of Origin Rules, availability of Drawback, export and import of dual use items, restricted technologies and items covered under SCOMET List, etc.
- Providing assistance in investigation by Special Valuation Branch of Customs (SVB).
- Assistance in setting up/ demerger and exit of units located in EOU/ SEZ, etc.
- Assistance in relation to filing application for obtaining export incentives, obtaining / regularization of various licenses under the Foreign Trade Policy.
- Assistance in undertaking compliances under Free Trade Agreements.
- Assistance in Anti-dumping Duty / Safeguards Duty / Countervailing Duty investigations initiated by the Directorate General of Trade Remedies.
- Drafting and filing of show cause notices / appeals / submissions / writ petitions before departmental authorities / tribunals / High Courts / Supreme Court.