client manager at Mastermind Network
Views:1293 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Associate - People & Organization - Consulting Firm - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (6-9 yrs)
Job Overview :
- The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR.
- Job responsibilities mainly include activities driven towards delivering results - conduct analyses and develop insights, prepare work plans, support project lead, work directly with project teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and write recommendations on client issues, and participate actively in new business development, thought leadership and firm building activities.
Position Requirements :
- Work in teams to support consulting projects relating to people and functions development, change management, organization development, general administrational HR processes, and HR systems integration.
- Lead and evaluate business data to draw conclusions and develop insightful HR recommendations and solutions.
- Work with cross-function teams to develop and coordinate project planning and communications.
- Proactively identify and track key risks, project KPIs, opportunities, etc. and incorporate these into project planning and development.
- Plan and moderately manage engagements; structure, review, and validate analysis and recommendations.
- Coach and build the team working on the projects.
- Assist the practice leadership with client proposals, thought leadership, and firm building initiatives.
The candidate should :
- Have a thorough understanding of key concepts and principles related to organization design, workforce planning and optimization, performance management systems, rewards and recognition frameworks, people capability assessment and development and change management.
- Have knowledge and experience in the deployment of HR tools and methodologies supporting workforce management, compensation and benefits administration, recruitment and career planning, learning and development, etc.
- Have project management experience in organizational change, company integration, HR systems implementation, or similar scale projects.
- Have strong business acumen, with the ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and organizations.
- Have strong analytical, report-writing, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills, with high commitment to quality client service.
- Be able to work and manage tasks in a fast-paced and high flexible environment. foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
- MBA or Master's degree in HR, Organizational Development, Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, or related fields of study (preferably from Tier 1 - B Schools)
- 6-9 years of relevant experience in Consulting (preferably experience in Human Capital Advisory, People & Organization Development, Change & Communication Management, HR Transaction Services, or related fields).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.