Senior Associate/Manager - Strategic Initiatives & Delivery Transformation - Big4 (6-10 yrs)
- Drive Delivery & Quality Transformation programs from Strategy through execution
- Collaborate across multiple stakeholders such as AC competency leaders, Engagement Partners to drive transformation and change management
- Drive strategic initiatives across the organization collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
Basic Qualifications/Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- MBA with 8-12 years of experience in offshoring, driving strategic initiatives and transformation programs.
- Connect with Leadership to understand and envision the strategy involved for overall delivery transformation.
- Design, build and run different initiatives in accordance with vision, strategy, approach and goals of the company.
- Create a Project Review framework to monitor overall program progress against metrices and times lines .
- Monitor and review implementation of key strategic and operational initiatives across competencies, ACs and verticals.
- Review the various programs and projects to discover issues/conflicts and resolve the same.
- Create and operate a continuous improvement plan for the various programs that oversee the process, methodologies and tools in operation.
- Develop management reports and act on the feedback
- Work closely with cross functional team of Delivery Transformation and bring synergies in the overall ACs Delivery Transformation vision.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills are a must.
- Self-driven to get things done with minimal supervision.
- Attitude with hunger in the belly a must with flexibility & urge to learn.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools such as JIRA, DevOps or Automation tools will be preferred
- Contribute to Advisory leadership cadence and management reports, as well as other ad hoc requests for presentations
- Contribute to metrics reporting and lessons learnt for continual process improvement.