Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:11420 Applications:2649 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Senior Associate/Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy/CDD/M&A - Transaction Advisory - Consulting Firm (1-8 yrs)
Role - Senior Associate/ Manager/ Senior Manager - Strategy, Performance Improvement, GTM Strategy, Growth Strategy ,Commercial Due Diligence, M&A, Transaction Advisory
Organization - A Global Boutique Consulting Firm
Location - Mumbai, Delhi
- GTM Strategy, Growth Strategy, Performance Improvement, Transaction Strategy, Deals Strategy.
- Work with top Conglomerates & PE Clients.
Key responsibilities :
- Member of the delivery teams working on challenging engagements for some of the largest global and Indian Private Equity and corporate clients.
- Research and develop insights on client/ target organization, industry.
- Conduct primary and secondary research, expert interviews, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops for both client stakeholders and market participants.
- Prepare client ready delivery documents - including market models, financial models, project reports, etc.
- Support project manager/director in project management such as project delivery, client stakeholder relationships, document management, etc.
- Be a mentor to junior team members.
- Contribute in building thought leadership on specific relevant industry themes.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in being part of commercial due diligence, Go to Market, Growth Strategy, Performance Improvement and other relevant Transaction Strategy engagements for global large private equity funds and in corporate strategic deals would be essential.
- Experience in engagements across multiple sectors such as Logistics, Consumer & Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare & Life sciences.
- Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment in client-facing situations.
- Adept in analytical skills and self-directed, team-oriented who will thrive on challenge.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm to deal with complexities of solving client problems and being.
- challenged to work in a high-pressure environment with outstanding learning quotient.
- An entrepreneurial mindset along with the capability of advocacy and problem solving.
- MBA from a top business school
- 1 - 8 years of strategy and deals consulting experience post MBA with top consulting organizations