Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:1119 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Associate/Manager - Organizational Change Management Role - Consulting Firm (6-12 yrs)
Organizational Change Management
Level- Senior Associate/Manager
Exp- 6-12 yrs
- Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute Change Management strategies and plans to successfully deliver the shifts in mindsets and behaviors required to achieve project/program transformational change objectives.
- Develop and execute actionable and targeted change management tactics and workstream deliverables including/ but not limited to: stakeholder assessments and engagements plans; change agent networks, communication plans and supporting materials; people risk and change readiness assessments; training needs analysis and training strategies.
- Work collaboratively with project managers/teams to ensure key change management activities are integrated into the overall project plan and executed on time and budget.
- Develop transition monitoring and sustainability plans including measurement systems to track stakeholder adoption and business benefits realization.
- Provide coaching to Senior Leaders who are change sponsors on the principles of change management and how to be effective in their role as a change leaders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.