Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:1769 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Associate/ Manager - Financial Due Diligence - Transaction Advisory - Consulting Firm (2-7 yrs)
Role - Senior Associate/ Manager - Financial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory
Industry - Boutique Consulting
Location - Mumbai
Financial Due Diligence function, the successful candidate will :
- Support the marketing process through the preparation of pitch documents, presentations, and engagement proposals etc.
- Prepare scope of work and engagement execution plan.
- Perform due diligence procedures on the financial and business aspects.
- Lead the entire fieldwork and team and report to the project Director/Senior Director.
- Conduct research on the industry and accounting related matters.
- Identify transaction issues and provide recommendation to the client.
- Prepare high quality reports and other deliverables.
- Develop lasting relationships with senior client, target company CXO and other advisor executives.
- Manage firms risk management policies.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Chartered Accountant with 2 to 6 years of relevant professional experience in due diligence
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Fluent in English