Consultant at NovoTree Minds Consulting Pvt.Ltd
Views:213 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Associate/Manager - Analytics - BFSI (6-9 yrs)
- Engage with clients to understand their business needs from an analytical standpoint and accordingly define the problem statement(s) to focus on.
- Design, develop, and deploy state-of-the-art, data-driven predictive models to solve business problems using the latest and most appropriate technologies in machine learning, statistical modeling and Operations Research.
- Deliver value in the marketplace by supporting teams serving clients and/or leading key research initiatives.
- Responsibilities include the development of analytic solutions; pattern identification and feature extraction, variable selection; experimentation with algorithms, performance analysis and preparation for communication with internal and external clients, and training and development of junior analytics staff.
- Work will require effective coordination of global analytics and consulting team members. Some travel may be required to client locations.
- Contribute analytical thought leadership to assist on Business Development proposals.
What are we looking for?
- 6-9 years of experience and degree (B.Tech/M.Tech/MS/PhD or equivalent) in a quantitative field (i.e., Statistics, Engineering, Machine Learning, Physics, Econometrics, etc.) from top tier academic institutions
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in managing global analytics teams in multiple locations is preferred
- Track record of analytical product development, innovation, or research (patents or publications) would be a plus
Data science expertise :
- Python / R programming
- Have worked on semi-supervised problems
- Worked on NLP unstructured data / semi structured data
- Have prior experience in pre-trained models, like BERT, Glove,
- Worked on Neural Network, with experience in Tensor Flow, PyTorch
- Model development using RNN, CNN, LSTM
- Machine learning model development, hands on experience in Random Forest, XGboost, SVM etc
- Experience in unsupervised learning and optimization
- Experience in model performance tuning
- Experience in Model governance and deployment
Good to have experience
- Financial services or Healthcare industry experience will be a plus
- Experience in UiPath AI Fabric
- Worked on Cloud AWS
- Experience in bigdata hadoop
- PySpark exposure
- Exposure to Transfer learning