Managing Consultant at RGF Professional
Views:1359 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate - M&A Corporate Team - Law Firm (5-6 yrs)
Urgent opening with one of our clients which is India's leading law firm for the position of Senior Associate in their M&A Corporate team based in Mumbai.
Candidates should have corporate Merger and Acquisition experience of 5 years.
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Advising and assisting various domestic as well as multi-national mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising listed companies on substantial acquisitions and takeovers
- Providing opinions on minority protection rights
- Assisting in transaction structuring; Drafting and vetting of transaction documents and negotiation on the same
Private Equity Investment:
- Advising and assisting on both offshore/domestic private equity investment funds and Indian companies and promoters in private equity investment deals.
- Conducting legal due diligence on the target companies/vendor due diligences representing the companies
- Drafting transaction documents (term sheets, investment agreements, share subscription & shareholders agreements, closing documents to the transactions and the like)
- Providing opinions on foreign direct investment/overseas direct investment issues/ share transfer issues involving non-resident entities
- Advising various Indian and foreign entity collaborators, in relation to joint ventures transactions, including drafting and negotiation of the transaction documents, setting up of the JVC, regulatory applications/ filings, advising on issues etc
- Conducted legal, corporate, due diligence for both private and public sector companies.
General Corporate Advisory:
Batch - 2013-2014 from Tier 1 law firm.
CTC- Best in the industry