Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:280 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Associate - Litigation - Law Firm (6-8 yrs)
About Law Firm:
A national corporate law firm with a global outlook and strong international links. One of Indias upcoming law firms with offices in multiple cities and also has nation wide presence unrivalled by any other law firm in over 900 jurisdictions in the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Our client, a multicity corporate law firm is looking for Associates to join their litigation teams to handle matters related to SARFEASI, IBC and money recovery.
- File, research and argue matters before the Debt recovery tribunal, appellate courts and appropriate forums for matters pertaining to SARFEASI, IBC and money recovery.
- Knowledge of substantive and procedural laws required.
- Exposure to handling Litigation and Arbitration proceedings.
- Research and drafting of legal opinions.
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem solving approach on complex issues.
- Fluent in reading & writing Tamil & English languages.
1. Candidates applying for this role must have mandatorily handled cases in the DRT and DRAT.
2. Must have prior experience of handling cheque bounce cases and civil litigation in lower courts and high courts.
3. Must be able to handle work Independently or with minimal supervision.
4. Must have keen interest in civil litigation.
5. Must be willing to work beyond regular working hours (if required due to work exigencies).
6. Knowledge of Tamil is mandatory.
7. Prior experience of working in a law firm will be an advantage.