HR Consultant at Indusion Consulting
Views:237 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Associate - Legal - Law Firm (5-8 yrs)
- Managing client's cases from start to finish.
- Developing litigation strategies.
- Negotiating and preparing legal client contracts.
Position Details :
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and settling Leave and License Agreements, Lease Deeds, Renewal Agreements, Security Deposit Agreements, Deeds of Acknowledgement, Deeds of Cancellation, Rectification Deeds, Deeds of Mortgage, Conducting Agreements, Supplemental Agreements, Service Agreements, Revenue Sharing Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Letters of Intent, Indemnity Bonds, Declarations, Affidavits, Powers of Attorney, Service Level Agreements and other documents relating to the business.
- Coordinating with retailers, leasing teams for entire documentation work and keeping records of all documents being executed by the Company with the retailer.
- Keeping the record of Rent and Deposit paid to landlord or mall owners and escalation for the same as per the terms of the agreements executed.
- Handling the entire documentation from execution of agreements with a retailer till registration.
- Revising standard agreements and getting approval from legal and leasing Head as and when required.
- Closing formalities with respect to termination notice followed by the surrender of lease process.
- Handling Statutory Compliances, Corporate Governance, due diligence matters
- Fluent Communication Skills.
- Sound understanding over all aspects of legal matters related to real estate drafting agreements and in non-litigation legal matters.
- Well acquainted with Real Estate laws, Companies Act, SEBI guidelines and all other Central and State laws and regulations.
- Familiar with all practices and procedures pertaining to acquisition, mortgage, funding, purchases, sales, lease/license, franchise, conducting, operations, management, ownership documentation, stamp duty and registration, municipal and development rules and regulations, contracts, labor, fiscal and taxation for IT / SEZ / Malls, etc.
- Well versed drafting and negotiation skills. - Proficient with MS Office.