Senior Associate - Leadership & Behavioral Training - Big4 (10-11 yrs)
- To qualify the requests for Behavioral & Leadership up-skill support through identifying core business problems then assessing, planning, designing, developing and implementing the learning solution programs for the organization.
- Program manage mid &senior leadership programs end to end while ensuring a high level of participant engagement
- Leveraging multi-component learning solutions and support frameworks to embed learning, ensuring optimum results in a fast-paced environment.
- Working closely with managers within the business to ensure that key stakeholder relationships are developed and maintained, business needs are met, and L&D are providing a measurable partnership that adds value.
- Defining measurement strategies that link the L&D program to tangible benefits and return on investment for leadership & behavioral learning interventions
- Identify, liaise and work with 3rd party providers on the preferred supplier list for delivery of behavioral leadership programs.
- Deliver highly engaging classroom - virtual and f2f session on leadership topics
- Track, monitor, and analyze feedback from learners, presenters, managers and other key Stakeholders
- Drive strong culture of Leadership Development upskilling across the organization.
What You'll Need:
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of key concepts related to Learning and Development
- Has excellent workshop facilitation abilities to engage the audience in classroom or virtual sessions with proven expertise in delivering leadership development topics in past
- Have strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills, with high commitment to quality in service
- Have project management experience in terms of the entire project life cycle
- Have strong business acumen, with an ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and organization
- High quality written and verbal communication skills, strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Should be able to come up with various metrics to define the capability road map pertaining to each business.
- Should have an analytical mind and be able to design and articulate the learning-reports of the business and based on that plan the learning interventions.
- Should be high on energy, go-getter and work out creative and smart ways to get closure.
- MBA or Psychology degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in consulting space and overall experience of 10+ years in L&D (behavioral/leadership training).
- Certification in psychometric assessments - MBTI/DISC/Hogan etc. would be added advantage
- Knowledge of Coaching as a skill would be preferred
- Good understanding of functional L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery and evaluation of training effectiveness education or training
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.