Senior Associate - L&D Business Partner - Big4 (8-10 yrs)
Exp : 8 - 10 Years
Position Requirements :
- To qualify the requests for upskilling through identifying core business problems then assessing, planning, designing, developing and implementing the learning solutions for the organization.
- Creating bespoke programmes for technology & behavioral driven learning requests that align with delivery methodologies.
- Leveraging multi-component learning solutions and support frameworks to embed learning, ensuring optimum results in a fast-paced environment.
- Working closely with business to ensure that key stakeholder relationships are developed and maintained, business needs are addressed, and L&D is providing a measurable partnership i.e. value-add.
- Defining measurement strategies that link the L&D programmes to tangible benefits and return on investment
- Understand digital & new age technology trends in the market and best practices in technology upskilling practices from external organizations.
- Identify, liaise and work with 3rd party providers on the preferred supplier list for delivery of technology& behavioral learnings needs
- Program manages large scale organization wide programs and drives successful outcomes as per program guidelines
- Manages budget for the engagements that he/she is aligned and ensures that learning needs and budgetary decisions are aligned and appropriately utilized
What You'll Need:
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of key concepts related to Learning and Development
- Have strong analytical, facilitation, communication, negotiations skills& agile
- Has project management/program management experience in terms of managing L&D programs
- Have strong business acumen, with an ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the
- Organization - includes rapport building with senior stakeholders in the engagement
- Be able to design curriculums based on the inputs received from technical teams pertaining to the respective business
- Should be able to come up with various metrices to define the capability roadmap pertaining to each business.
- Should have an analytical mind and be able to design and articulate learning-reports of the business and based on that plan the learning interventions.
- Should be high on energy, go getter and work out creative and smart ways to get closure.
- MBA degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in L&D consulting/business partnering space and an overall experience of 7-8 years in L&D
- Prior exposure to working in a Big4 organization involved in technology training space would be added advantage
- Good understanding of functional L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery and evaluation of training effectiveness education or training