Director at Quantified HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1408 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Senior Associate - Investment Research (7-10 yrs)
On behalf of our client , a French MNC, we are hiring Senior Associates - Investment Research , to be based in Mumbai.
You will join a team that directly caters to the front offices of global asset managers. As a Senior Associate in the Research team, you will work closely with Portfolio Managers and Senior Research Professionals. You will be responsible for providing fundamental research support to buy-side clients. The role spans across different aspects of investment research initiating/maintaining analysis on the coverage universe, understanding macroeconomic and sectoral trends, tracking corporate events, reviewing the work of co-members, training and mentoring junior analysts, etc. You are also expected to proactively engage with different stakeholders to ensure informed and timely investment decision making by clients. You are required to take complete ownership of the deliverables and demonstrate utmost integrity and commitment.
- Provide investment research support to global asset managers investing in both equity and credit instruments
- Initiate/maintain client specific deliverables, such as financial models with projections, screeners, research notes, newsletters, etc., for the companies/industries under coverage
- Participate in earnings calls and prepare earnings summaries
- Effectively communicate ideas and research findings to the Portfolio Manager or Head of Research
- Prioritize and execute multiple assignments including adhoc assignment within tight deadlines
- Training and mentoring of junior analysts and reviewing their work
- Publishing white-papers and articles on broader industry trends
- Ensure adherence to high quality standards and industry best practices
- Sound experience in fundamental investment research (both equity and credit) (7-10 years)
- Deep understanding of equity and credit research (valuation, capital structure analysis, etc.)
- Exposure to US/European capital markets
- Strong excel modelling and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to independently execute assignments under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with professional demeanour
- Knowledge of third-party databases such as Bloomberg, CapIQ, Thomson Reuters, etc.
- Sectoral expertise
- Hands on experience on VBA macros
- Prior experience of authoring white papers and articles
- MBA or equivalent qualification in finance from a reputed institution / CFA