Senior Associate - HR Transformation & Change Management - XLRI/TISS/MDI/FMS (4-9 yrs)
- Work in teams to support consulting projects relating to people and functions development, change management, organization development, general administrational HR processes, and HR systems integration.
- Lead and evaluate business data to draw conclusions and develop insightful HR recommendations and solutions.
- Work with cross-function teams to develop and coordinate project planning and communications.
- Proactively identify and track key risks, project KPIs, opportunities, etc. and incorporate these into project planning and development.
- Plan and moderately manage engagements; structure, review, and validate analysis and recommendations.
- Coach and build the team working on the projects.
The candidate should-
- Have a thorough understanding of key concepts and principles related to organization design, workforce planning and optimization, performance management systems, rewards and recognition frameworks, people capability assessment and development and change management.
- Have knowledge and experience in deployment of HR tools and methodologies supporting workforce management, compensation and benefits administration, recruitment and career planning, learning and development, etc.
- Have project management experience in organizational change, company integrations, HR systems implementation, or similar scale projects.
- Have strong business acumen, with ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and organization.
- Have strong analytical, report-writing, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills, with high commitment to quality client service.
- Be able to work and manage tasks in a fast-paced and high flexible environment.
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
- MBA or Masters degree in HR, Organizational Development, Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, or related fields of study (preferably from premier B-Schools)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Consulting (preferably experience in Human Capital Advisory, People & Organization Development, Change & Communication Management, HR Transaction Services, or related fields).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.