Senior Associate - HR Transformation & Change Management - XLRI/TISS/MDI/FMS (4-9 yrs)
- Work in teams to support consulting projects relating to people and functions development, change management, organization development, general administrational HR processes, and HR systems integration.
- Lead and evaluate business data to draw conclusions and develop insightful HR recommendations and solutions.
- Work with cross-function teams to develop and coordinate project planning and communications.
- Proactively identify and track key risks, project KPIs, opportunities, etc. and incorporate these into project planning and development.
- Plan and moderately manage engagements; structure, review, and validate analysis and recommendations.
- Coach and build the team working on the projects.
The candidate should-
- Have a thorough understanding of key concepts and principles related to organization design, workforce planning and optimization, performance management systems, rewards and recognition frameworks, people capability assessment and development and change management.
- Have knowledge and experience in deployment of HR tools and methodologies supporting workforce management, compensation and benefits administration, recruitment and career planning, learning and development, etc.
- Have project management experience in organizational change, company integrations, HR systems implementation, or similar scale projects.
- Have strong business acumen, with ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and organization.
- Have strong analytical, report-writing, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills, with high commitment to quality client service.
- Be able to work and manage tasks in a fast-paced and high flexible environment.
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
- MBA or Masters degree in HR, Organizational Development, Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, or related fields of study (preferably from premier B-Schools)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Consulting (preferably experience in Human Capital Advisory, People & Organization Development, Change & Communication Management, HR Transaction Services, or related fields).