Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:284 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Associate - General Corporate - Law Firm - LLB (3-5 yrs)
Senior Associate - General Corporate
Looking for Senior Associate General Corporate with one of the law firm in New Delhi.
Experience : Candidate should have relevant PQE of 3 to 5years with a reputed (corporate) Law Firm.
Educational Qualifications : Law graduate from a premier Law School.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Practical knowledge and ability to draft opinions on complex legal matters including matters pertaining to Companies Act,FCRA, FEMA, labour laws, real estate laws etc.;
2. Knowledge of SEBI Laws;
3. Conducting and leading the duediligence team;
4. Drafting and negotiation ofcomplex transaction agreements/ documents, which inter aliainclude, term sheet, share purchase agreements, share subscription agreements, shareholders agreements, business transfer agreements, asset purchase agreements, joint venture agreement, escrow agreements, debt assignment agreements, drafting of joint development agreements, lease agreements, leave and license agreements, conveyance deeds and other ancillary documents, agreements and undertakings etc.
5. Conducting in-depth legal research and analysis;
6. General legal/transactional advisory.
Skills & Competencies :
1. Excellent written communication and drafting skills;
2. Excellent leadership qualities
3. To provide a high-quality legal service to clients;
4. Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
5. Ability to work well in both a team and individually;
6. Strong networking skills;
7. Excellent attention to detail;
8. Must be able to multitask and handle work pre